Our objective is to provide you as owner with the security of an outstandingly managed property which has excellent prospects of maintaining and maximising its value.
The Property Man is a company that stands for the careful and reliable management of residential properties. We combine tact and diplomacy to find the ideal tenant for your property, thus ensuring the best possible care of your property.
Our Services are:
At The Property Man we understand that many landlords are happy to manage their property. Our let only service will ensure that every new tenant is placed ready for you to take over, with no hassle. For a single fee we will:
- Advertise your property through the major property portals
- Negotiate rental terms and amounts
- Fully reference all tenants
- Sign your tenants on a comprehensive AST
- Inform all utilities of your tenants’ arrival
- Arrange a regular standing order for the rent into your chosen account
- Lodge your tenants deposit with the Deposit Protection Service
- Supply a full set of keys to your tenant
- Arrange suitable certificates if required*
Taking the stress and strain away from you the property owner, our full management service offers an all-inclusive package at a reasonable cost. A one-off fee will be charged for finding your tenant and a commission of 10% on all future income received. In addition to the services provided from our Let Only service we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive inventory
- Take Over 100 colour photographs of the condition of your property
- Handle all maintenance enquiries
- Conduct regular property inspections
- Ensure your rent is collected in full and on time
- Pay your rent to you within 5 working days of receipt
- Serve notices when required
- Deal with the return of the deposit including negotiating deductions
Whilst the above list covers all eventualities when managing your property, if you would like a more tailored management package we are happy to meet your requirements. For more information on our fees please click here.
- Tenancy Advice
- Full range of insurance services
- Income protection
- Landlord/Tenants dispute resolution service
- Personal rent collection
- End of tenancy advice
Sometimes our clients find their own tenants and require an inventory to safeguard the condition of the property. All our Inventories are in the approved format that is required for the DPS & TDS. This means that if you were to be in dispute with your tenant at the end of the tenancy the dispute service are clear of its original condition. Our inventories start from £75.00.